2014 was a really great year for me, for sewing and my whole life. And now, looking to the next year, I have some goals.
- keep sewing: it’s the simplest of them all, but an important one and one I have to stick to
- stash bust: I have so much fabric in my stash that I keep not using, instead going broke spending fabric I don’t need. So my second goal is to use the fabric I already have and only buy embellishments and coordinating fabrics (when absolutely necessary).
- keep posting: I had a couple months with very few posts this year and I don’t want 2015 to be the same way
- keep building: this blog got over 60 followers in its first year, but I know I can do quite a lot better next year. So I want to keep building this blog and it’s followers and to find new blogs to follow.
- try new techniques and silhouettes: I pride myself in sewing interesting things and trying out new ways of sewing them. I don’t like spending time on boring projects — so I’m not going to do that in 2015.
What do you think about my goals? What resolutions have you set for yourself?