Timeline: April 2015
Patterns Used: I started out with Butterick 6090, but I made serious changes to the bodice because I was having fit issues.
Fabrics: a black woven poly-cotton blend my grandmother gave me and a printed poly-chiffon panel from Mood Fabrics.
My Favorite Part: the starry fabric. I loved it the moment I saw it on Mood’s website and it didn’t disappoint.
Techniques and firsts: It was my first self-drafted Peter Pan collar and my first time really successfully altering a pattern’s bodice so dramatically. I added snaps under the buttons instead of buttonholes, so it wasn’t my first time making buttonholes but it was my first time sewing that many snaps in one sitting (never again).